Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Where have I been?!?

I haven't been posting much this month, have I? I've been taking a class for my master's program, trying to find a fall practicum site, find daycare for the kids, prepping for my hubby's deployment, and designing for three collab kits! :) It's been a crazy month...

I can't wait to reveal the collab kits! Two are for Benevolent Boutique and will be coming out July 1. I'll post a preview around that day! And the other is for the Aspiring DigiScrap Designers group. This kit is HUGE and FREE. Over 40 different people participated this month, and I'll have links to all the parts on my blog here. Check back July 1!

1 comment:

Karen M in FL said...

Thanks so much for your part in this great kit. Its been so much fun collecting everybody's parts this morning.

Blog Credits

Special thanks to Michelle Underwood and Atomic Cupcake.