Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun new football stuff from Mega-Doodle Inspired!

I am a big fan of Mega-Doodle Inspired. Perhaps I'm a little biased, being that she is an Air Force wife who used to be stationed where I am now (Ramstein). :) I never got to meet her in person, but I have chatted back and forth through e-mails and forums. I absolutely love her products! And now I am a product tester for her! Yay!

So here are a couple of new football themed items that she added to her store in the past few days. I got to try them both in PSE 4, and the brushes work like a dream! These products look fantastic when customized with team colors.

Click on either picture to go to her blog where she has links to a bunch of freebies that some other members of her team have created with her new items!


No comments:

Blog Credits

Special thanks to Michelle Underwood and Atomic Cupcake.