Saturday, October 25, 2008

New layouts - finally! :)

I finally made some time to scrap a few pages! I've missed this! I just love creating layouts of the people I love. It's the best of everything for me: I get to enjoy pictures that would otherwise be using space on my hard drive, I get to think about the people I care about, I can take time to myself, AND I can get creative! I wish I could share that feeling with everyone. :)

Here are the latest, I scrapped them all using my latest kit "Let's Hear It for the Boys"! I used Heather's QP from my kit for the last one. If you look back at one of my previous posts, you can get it free!

1 comment:

Startingover said...

cute kit and layouts! Girl Im soo happy to be back you just dont even know..finally getting everything straighten out..

Blog Credits

Special thanks to Michelle Underwood and Atomic Cupcake.