Monday, March 30, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

Inspired Mommie Designs just released this super adorable kit that is bursting with bunnies and eggs, "Hoppy Easter". I'm feeling the Easter spirit today, even eating some Cadbury Mini Eggs as I'm typing. Those are my FAAAAVORITE! And since they are seasonal, I can certainly rationalize my chocolate binge... OK, back to the the kit. I got to help with some of the papers in this kit, so I admit I may be a bit biased when I say it's one of the best Easter kits I've seen this year so far! :)

If you go nab it today, you will be blown away when you see it is on sale for only $1.25. WAIT! It gets better. When you go to check out, you will find that the store-wide 20% off sale will bring that price to 1 even dollar. Yup. You can get this kit for only $1!!! Along with all of my other kits that are also on sale for $1. No, wait, that's actually only 79 cents after the store-wide sale... ;) But act fast! The sale only runs through the end of March. Wonder how many gigs of digiscrap downloads I could buy for $10 tonight...

No comments:

Blog Credits

Special thanks to Michelle Underwood and Atomic Cupcake.