Monday, July 13, 2009

Free QPs and continued one kit call!

I put together a few QPs from my kit "Shiny Happy People" to share with you all!

But before I give you todays freebie, take a closer look at my newest kit.This kit stretched me as a designer. I've never really tried a doodle-type kit, but I am fascinated by them! It was really fun do and brought out my creativity.


My one-kit call is still open, if you are interested in doing a layout (or two), please click here for more info!

Click here for the QPs!

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 14 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Jul. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

nie said...

Joy, I made the LOs for this kit and also blog about it. Check it out @ HERE

scrappinrobyn said...

Hi Joy,

I wanted to stop by and THANK YOU for your RAK at DST! I won your new kit Shiny Happy People and I did a layout with it. I love the kit and the song by the way, lol! Great job on your first try at doodle art!

Jody said...

Just wondering if you will be doing an August paper? I have been saving all your monthly papers.


THanks so much

Blog Credits

Special thanks to Michelle Underwood and Atomic Cupcake.