Friday, October 9, 2009

Scrapping with Templates

Templates! How I love them...

I found an excellent one a few days ago, on Lauren Grier's blog made by one of her CT members. It's nice and simple and very versatile!!!


I decided that I would give this one a try using Amy Sumrall's "Rawr." I'm really happy with how it turned out! I did it so fast too. I think I was done in about a half hour.

Credits: Rawr by Amy Sumrall, Template 1 by Tali
Fonts: Myriad Pro, You All Everybody

I was so pumped that I was able to scrap so quickly that I decided to keep going and completed two more layouts in one night!

Credits: No Girls Allowed by Creations by Rachael B, Template 1 by Tali
Fonts: Moksha, You are Loved

Credits: Doodle flowers, A Better Me by Gina Marie Huff, word art from Revive by Taylor Made, Template 1 by Tali
Fonts: You are Loved

If you have never used a template, you can find a good tutorial here on Misty Cato's blog.

I apologize for getting October's paper out late. My laptop bit the dust last month and I switched to a Mac. I'm in the process of figuring out how to install my styles and actions in PSE on a Mac. If anybody has a tutorial, hook me up! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pages and template recommendations. Thanks so much for mentioning my tutorial!

Blog Credits

Special thanks to Michelle Underwood and Atomic Cupcake.