Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Holidays! Card/BB Page Freebie

I've been working on my Christmas card today. It's only the 6th of December, this is amazing for me! :) I usually end up sending out a "New Year's" card! Here's a peek:

I used another word art that I bought last week from Elegant Word Art by Bethany. For some reason, I find that scrapping anything that uses her word art is truly "scrap therapy" for me!
I liked the way it turned out so well that I decided I ought to share the design with you all! :) Here is a modified version that you are welcome to use as a card or brag book page. Personal use/S4H/S4O.
Here's my sample. This was last Christmas. My boys have grown up so much this year! :)
And here is your freebie, click on the picture to download. I'm so excited to share this! Comments are much appreciated. Believe me, I read and value every one! Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 07 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Jenny said...

Thank you so much! I have been looking for a card to use for our annual Christmas letter.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Blog Credits

Special thanks to Michelle Underwood and Atomic Cupcake.