Friday, June 19, 2009

CT contest at Scrap Orchard - vote for me please? :)

Hello! I've been busy scrapping a bunch of brag book pages for my husband's father's day gift. Plus, I'm working on a new kit to put into my new store! :) Nope, I couldn't stay away from designing for long! lol...

I entered a CT contest at Scrap Orchard. It would mean a lot to me if you'd go here and vote for me "sharejoy" if you like my layout! :D I know there are a lot to look through... but I sure appreciate it! You can vote more than once. ;) You don't have to register in order to vote, although if you are interested, I'd recommend it. It's a great community of scrappers! Click on the photo below to view my layout in the gallery. Thanks SO MUCH for your help! :)

Credits: Beach Bum kit by Amanda Heimann, Lyndsay Riches, Wild Dandelions & Ziggle Designs

Fonts: Iskoola Pota, Susie’s Hand

No comments:

Blog Credits

Special thanks to Michelle Underwood and Atomic Cupcake.