Saturday, February 13, 2010

New from Amy Sumrall and some other new pages

Wow, this girl is on fire! She has been designing up a storm over at Scrap Orchard and the-Lilypad.

Amy released two kits at Scrap Orchard. First, here is Love Me Do:
Next, You Da Man, a collab with MLE Card. This one is going into my favorites vault! I adore the alpha in this one!!!

Back at the-Lilypad, Amy's new kit is A Little Bit Softer Now:

I found it to be fantastically suited for baby layouts! :)

This week, I also did a 2-pager using this kit by Pamela Donnis and Jacque Larsen:

And some templates from Pamela too.

I pulled out one of Amy Sumrall's newer alpha's too.
Put them all together and here is what I got!

I'll leave you with one more layout. I hardly ever scrap photos of just me. I don't know, perhaps it seems a bit vain to scrap myself, but I want my kids and other family members to remember more about me than I sat at the computer a lot! LOL...

So here's a kit I used by Michelle Underwood.
And the cutest alpha I've ever seen!!!And some cute messy stitches from Pamela Donnis.

Here's my "masterpiece".

No comments:

Blog Credits

Special thanks to Michelle Underwood and Atomic Cupcake.