Monday, February 8, 2010

Two Page Layouts

Have you ever created a 2-page layout? I've wanted to do a 2-pager for quite awhile, but just never tried. I used to make matching, coordinated 2-page layouts all the time when I scrapped with paper, but for some reason, I just haven't done so with my digital layouts.

In December, snow fell here, and our family went out and had a blast in the snow. I'm a ND girl originally, and my love of snow will never die! :) Anyway, we ended up getting some really great photos, and I decided THIS was the time. I was going to create a 2-page layout! :)

If you've ever wondered how to do it, this is what to do. Open a blank file, and set the size to 24 inches wide and 12 inches tall. (7200x3600) Create your layout. This is how mine turned out.


When you are finished, and happy with your project, set the crop tool to 12 inches x 12 inches and cut each page out.

So, here's my page 1:
And page 2:

Easy! Right? To make my page even easier, I used a 2 page template by Mandagirl. She has quite a few nice, free templates!

I used the Winter Romance kit by Michelle Underwood for my pages. It totally fit the photos and I'm happy with how the layouts came out!


No comments:

Blog Credits

Special thanks to Michelle Underwood and Atomic Cupcake.