Friday, February 5, 2010

Tons of new stuff!

Amy Sumrall has been working away on a bunch of new digiscrap products! Here are a few of her latest releases.
Out today: Peaches for Me at Scrap Orchard, where she is guest designer this month!
Super cute. This kit just screamed of my sister Anna. I found a photo from a few years ago to scrap.

Peaches for Me by Amy Sumrall, Font: American Typewriter


Amy also released this cute V-day collab with Ziggle: Count SWAKulaI scrapped one of my little monsters. :)

SWAKula by Amy Sumrall and Ziggle Designs, KISS Template by BZB Designs, Font: Guess What.


Amy also released some new things at The LilyPad. Here are some basic items:


And an older kit, that I fell in love with.

I put them together, and here's what I got. My first no-photo layout. I think it turned out pretty good for no photos. What do you think?

Take Stock - Gray Area, Tagged, and Oh So Happy! by Amy Sumrall, Font: Handwriting – Dakota, Guess what., Word art from Ali Edwards


Wrapping up Amy's releases for the week, here's the February BYOC parts from Amy.


Here's a layout I created using some of these goodies.

I Was Framed, Whoopdeedoodle Kit, and February Watercolors by Amy Sumrall, Font: American Typewriter


The frame is from this frame pack:



Pamela Donnis put together a fantastic grab bag at the Digi Chick. It is well worth the money! Go take a look. It is jam packed with cute feltie elements.

Here's a peek at some of what is inside:

Cleaning Day by Pamela Donnis, Font: Highland Perk


And here's an older kit that I scrapped with this week.

Perfect for a layout of one of the twins and his favorite Christmas gift!

All Aboard by Pamela Donnis and Ellie Lash, Template from Template Pack 18 by Kaye Winiecki, Font: Vaguely Repulsive


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Allison said...

fun stuff! love your layouts :)

Blog Credits

Special thanks to Michelle Underwood and Atomic Cupcake.