Friday, May 23, 2008

Baby announcements

I've been working on my Scrap-for-hire website the past few days. I know I promised that freebie kit a week ago! SORRY!!! I need to figure out how to zip the files. (Any help?!?) I'm not very computer savvy, but I'm discovering that most things are not as tricky as I make them out to be! I will try to get to that ASAP.

Here are two birth announcement samples that I designed a few days ago:(Credits: Photo taken by me! The parents and baby named here are ficticious! Ribbon from Dreaming of Spring by Michelle Underwood. White paper from Beautimous by Summer Driggs. Brown/pink paper by Share Joy - yes, me! Edwardian and Eurostile fonts.)
(Credits: Photos taken by my little sis, Anna! Ribbon from Boy oh Boy by Summer Driggs . Edwardian and Eurostile fonts.)

By the way, if you have not checked out Summer Driggs' digital scrapbooking kits, you really ought to! I love her work, and all of her kits are free. I like them so much that I purchased a commercial use license from her!

2 comments:

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

Hey Joy! You've been very busy. You can find my e-mail in my TOU.

Zipping is easy - there is a free program to download called 7Zip. I use it because it also unzip RAR files. If it doesn't make sense from there give me a shout again.

Unknown said...

Those are too cute! LOVE the boy one. It is not the typical blue stuff you find. :)

Blog Credits

Special thanks to Michelle Underwood and Atomic Cupcake.