Monday, May 26, 2008

Freebie: Edge of Reason kit!

As promised, here is my first kit for download! Special thanks to the people who helped me to figure out how to zip a file. Wow. WAY too easy! Seriously. Just click a button. I overcomplicated everything! I had to get up at 5:00am to do this uninterrupted by my little ones, I think THAT was the true reason for the holdup. I CAN'T FOCUS! lol!

While this kit is for personal use, it is also S4H/S4O friendly! ;) I know TOUs can be confusing, so I will clarify this point: S4H does not = Commerical use! Any questions on this, please e-mail me: joy@sharejoymemories.com

Enjoy! And I'd LOVE to see some LOs! (You will be rewarded! Add-ons!)

Please note that there are 3 separate links! :)

8 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sailor and Lula Designs said...

hi,
love the papers, but the link to the download page isn’t correct. you doubled the "http://" – following the link peple will get an error message. :-)

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! I'm going to try and make a lo in the next couple days with this! Thanks!

Mags said...

Gorgeous papers! They remind me of the Basic Grey papers - I can definitely use these!
THX!
:) Mags

KJ said...

This is a great kit. I love the dircle paper and how you added a coordinating color to the edges of your papers! Great job.

Stella said...

You did a fantastic job! Making kits for the first time can be daunting ~ mine certainly did NOT turn out as great as yours, I assure you! So, be encouraged: You are Doing Fine!
Stella
http://stellarificcreations.blogspot.com

Lee Anne said...

Very cute! You did a fantastic job and thanks so much for sharing these!

Monsen said...

Oh thanks a lot! Love the wordarts!!

Blog Credits

Special thanks to Michelle Underwood and Atomic Cupcake.