Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I found time to scrap!

The unfortunate thing about designing is that I spend so much of my computer time creating backgrounds and elements and doing administrative things that I don't take the time to scrap my own photos! Well, when I saw Pretty Scrappy's newest kit "In the Neighborhood", I was inspired! I HAD TO HAVE IT! :) Wow. I love this kit!!! :D
The textures on the papers are great, the elements are cute and unique, and the kit is HUGE!
My oldest son who is 4 really loved this layout. He carried the printed page around all day, talking about the green house, what it was like being closed up in the box, and sneezing on the photo...

1 comment:

Allison said...

What a cute layout (and kit) :) nice job@

Blog Credits

Special thanks to Michelle Underwood and Atomic Cupcake.