Monday, January 12, 2009

Rough and Tumble Blog Train

Do you have boys? Me too. And I know how tough it is to find a decent boy scrap kit. You want something that is cute, but not frilly. Boyish, but not bland. Guess what? Here's the newest collab kit from the Pretty Scrappy Design Team: "Rough and Tumble".

I contributed to this kit, I think it turned out GREAT! I love designing boy themed elements and papers! It helps to have boys of my own, because I think of what I would want to scrap with and go from there...

I know you are probably here to grab your freebie, so without further hold-up, here you go. Click on the picture to go to the link, and then continue on down the blog train! Thanks!


Pretty Scrappy Blog Train:
Allison http://on-allisons-time.blogspot.com/
Designs By Angel and Elizabethhttp://scrappingwithangel.blogspot.com/
Share Joy http://scrappysolano.blogspot.com/ (you are here)

12 comments:

~*D*~ said...

nice!!! thanks for all the work you do on our freebie-lovin' behalf! <3

Lee Anne said...

This is SO cute! Thanks so much and I LOVE the colors in this. Hop eyou guys are doing well!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jan [LA 08:59pm, NY 11:59pm] - 13 Jan [UK 04:59am, OZ 03:59pm] ).

Allison said...

Hi! I'd love to make a layout with your kit! Fun!! Just let me know the details...you can email me at rn dot allison at gmail dot com

Casey said...

Thanks for coming by my blog! I'm not a digi scrapper, yet. I have just started realizing what cute stuff is out there after getting Photoshop for Christmas. My sister is a huge scrapbooker, so maybe the digi world could be my thing. Where in Germany are you?

Shiloh said...

Thank you, this is a cute page.

Natalie and family said...

Thank you for sharing!`

Franny said...

Thank you!

If I have left this comment before, I am sorry for duplication, but I wanted you to know that I have a new freebie forum.

Please post your freebies on my new forum at:

picklebeans dot com / forum

This is a new freebie forum for everyone and it is really easy!

Hope to see you there:)

Jewel Goodwin said...

very cute - thank you!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 14, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

.•:*¨¨*:•.Thank you!•:*¨¨*:•.

cjpeterson38 said...

Really Cute! Thanks!

Blog Credits

Special thanks to Michelle Underwood and Atomic Cupcake.