Friday, January 16, 2009

Love Bug Kit - Just in time for Valentine's Day! And a Freebie!

I have a new kit at Pretty Scrappy. Here is "Love Bug". If you buy it between now and Feb 14th, use this coupon: LUVBUG to get $3.00 off!

I asked for some volunteers to make layouts with the kit and here are some of the ones I've gotten back. I think they've done a great job and I love their layouts!!!

SARAH:


GIOVANA:
Make sure you check out her blog, she will be giving away Quick Pages made from this kit! :)
YOLANDA:
DONNA:
Wow! They did that kit proud! :) Thanks ladies!!!

Here are some closer previews of the kit:
Don't forget the coupon at the beginning of the post! :)

Here's a little freebie that coordinates with "Love Bug". Click here or the image to download it!

4 comments:

Lee Anne said...

So, so cute! You did an awesome job on those. Love the alpha. :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Jan [LA 09:32pm] - 16 Jan [NY 12:32am, UK 05:32am, OZ 04:32pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 16, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much for the pretty frames!

Blog Credits

Special thanks to Michelle Underwood and Atomic Cupcake.