Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Resolutions... or not.

First off, THANKS to those of you who volunteered to do some layouts with my new kit. I get you the links this week-end! :) Can't wait to see your work!

Last night, I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed and I decided to weigh myself. My husband was in the bathroom too and peeked over my shoulder, I guess to see how I was doing with my weight loss. I stepped on the digital scale and it did the 1 second red light flashing in a circle while it was calculating my weight and then it said "EE". No joke. I stepped on my scale and it said "EE" to me. My husband immediately busted out laughing hysterically which made me laugh too, but also made me want to smack him. Guess I have some more exercising to do... or should I just buy a new scale?

2 comments:

Eeyore3692001 and Foxtrot said...

Hi. Just wanted to let you know you have an award on my blog. Please email me at simplybeautifulcreations@live.com for your freebie that goes with it. Congrats.

Hugs
Eeyore

Chloe's Couture said...

Hi Joy!! I don't even use a scale anymore, so good for you! I am giving you an award, so check out my blog! Talk to you soon, Andrea

Blog Credits

Special thanks to Michelle Underwood and Atomic Cupcake.